View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013   #110
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Debating my final WR slot for week 9.

Stevie Johnson(BUF) at home vs KC. Per Yahoo, Johnson(hip flexor) was noticeably limping and hobbling around for much of the second half.

vs.

Marvin Jones(CIN) @ MIA. Jones was targeted 8 times last week vs Jets with 4 td's. Targeted 6 times w/TD the week prior and targeted 5 times w/TD the week prior. He's a no-namer, whos trend is showing more involvement with each week.

Normally I'd stick with Johnson, but against KC and I'm not keen on hip flexor.

I'm in 2nd place in my league right now and 3-5th is a game back. this is a crucial pick.

Thanks!
Marvin Jones would be mine. Johnson looked really hurt at the end of the Saints game and Marvin has destroyed it in fantasy leagues the past 3 weeks....
SCOTTexans is online now   Reply With Quote