View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013   #87
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
walter has a drafting Mike Evans in his latest mock. that would certainly be a surprise. i dont think it happens though
Did not know that. I have Evans on my current board and have discussed with Beerlover and Rmartin65. Evans is over 6'5" 225 and apprx 4.58 speed. 1100 yards with 23 per catch. I like giving Keenum another target and Evans would also reduced concern about TE as he plays like one. Very good & willing blocker & runs A&M's routes well. A red shirt soph who imo will come out if Manziel does. From Galveston, he just turned 20 and can get much better. AJ/Posey/Hopkins and Evans.