View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #419
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Again, from everything read, said, etc it was the same thing. Witten points to the scoreboard as in.."there is still time left, get your head back in game." Allegedly Dez was pissed that they were losing a game that they should have won. Truthfully if Irvin did this people would call him an emotional leader. If Dez does it, he is a hot head punk. I'd rather have a few more Dez Bryants on my team vs the mediocre b.s. that runs through some of their veins. I'm just glad there was audio so some commentators could get off their high horses.
Again, nobody tells the guy trying to pump up the team to pipe down when they need to score in the next 12 seconds.

There's a difference between an emotional leader & a whiney little btch.