View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts game and 2014 draft

Agreed, primary focus is on Keenum. While he was very good against the Chiefs there were mistakes as well, lets see if he makes progress. Having had 2 weeks to prepare, I expect more this time. I want to see him take snaps under Center, pocket awareness, mobility, working his progressions, and command the offense. I think he can do it, and given a real chance could possibly be our QB of the future, but the jury is still out. I still think QB needs to be addressed in the draft no later than the 3rd round no matter how good Keenum looks.

The rest should help everyone with minor injuries and to just decompress for a bit, but I don't really expect anything better from Brown and Newton, their injuries require more rehab than just 2 weeks off. Agreed, Quessenberry at LG next season, though I wouldn't mind seeing him get a tryout at RT either. An O-lineman somewhere in the first 3 rounds, preferably at RT.

I also think LB is a priority but we disagree on how to fix the issue. To me Reed isn't a good OLB and would be much better off at ILB, thus fix both spots by picking an OLB in the 1st or 2nd. Maybe Adrian Hubbard in the 2nd.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote