Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #19
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61663 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I liked his skill set, but his (lack of) performance against Florida State really put me off Boyd. I'm not interested in a QB who totally loses his composure like that... don't want a guy who folds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
What's interesting is that his reputation, prior to that game, was that he was a guy who stepped up in big games.

I'm not sure that the FSU game wasn't an aberration. I still don't know that I would want to draft him, though.

I, personally, would sell the farm for Mariota.
Boyd's problem in the FSU game is his OL was giving him less than 3 secs to get rid of the ball. I don't think there is a college QB today who would have performed any better. I don't think there is another college QB playing today with as many GW drives as Boyd.
Texian is online now   Reply With Quote