View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #416
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Again, from everything read, said, etc it was the same thing. Witten points to the scoreboard as in.."there is still time left, get your head back in game." Allegedly Dez was pissed that they were losing a game that they should have won. Truthfully if Irvin did this people would call him an emotional leader. If Dez does it, he is a hot head punk. I'd rather have a few more Dez Bryants on my team vs the mediocre b.s. that runs through some of their veins. I'm just glad there was audio so some commentators could get off their high horses.
Hey Frog, how are things with you?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote