View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #415
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Yeah..... I'd like to hear the audio from that conversation he had with Whitten, where Ware is trying to calm Bryant down & wards Whitten off. I can't imagine that's Whitten saying, "Yeah Muthafuqah, we got this." Then pointing at Bryant, "You are the man!! Get down wichoe bad-self." Then Ware saying,"Ah-ah, Jason... hold on now. Dez, you're not a cheerleader my man." Then slaps him on the back of the head,"Wake up, you're a football player. We don't go up & down the sidelines pumping each other up when the game is not going our way... That's Jerrah's job. You are just a play-yer. Playah."

I like DezBryant, he had a heck of a game. If he had another TD, I'd have won my fantasy league.

But that was classless.
Again, from everything read, said, etc it was the same thing. Witten points to the scoreboard as in.."there is still time left, get your head back in game." Allegedly Dez was pissed that they were losing a game that they should have won. Truthfully if Irvin did this people would call him an emotional leader. If Dez does it, he is a hot head punk. I'd rather have a few more Dez Bryants on my team vs the mediocre b.s. that runs through some of their veins. I'm just glad there was audio so some commentators could get off their high horses.