View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts game and 2014 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'll just be honest here. I've checked out for this season. I had checked out a while ago actually. For me this season is only about evaluation at this point. Who stays, who goes. That's all I'm looking at.

If they start winning some games to make a run and make this thing interesting, I'll just be pleasantly surprised. But right now I'm just feeling like we pissed another season away due to slow reacting ho-hum decision making.

There are some positions/players I'm pretty much convinced about. Others where I need to see more.
I can understand that. I will not watch sucky football or anything lese for that matter. Why I checked out on Astros and until recently the Rockets.