View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #2
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts game and 2014 draft

I'll just be honest here. I've checked out for this season. I had checked out a while ago actually. For me this season is only about evaluation at this point. Who stays, who goes. That's all I'm looking at.

If they start winning some games to make a run and make this thing interesting, I'll just be pleasantly surprised. But right now I'm just feeling like we pissed another season away due to slow reacting ho-hum decision making.

There are some positions/players I'm pretty much convinced about. Others where I need to see more.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote