View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #414
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120415 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Doesn't matter who the Ravens got rid of? the fact is they are the
champs...and as for you jumping on the wagon? I can see why you
would need to

Okay I truncated the rant you posted and put the corrections in bold print.

Okay let me fix that for you.

"It doesn't matter who the Ravens got rid of."

That wasn't a question it was a statement.

"The fact is, they are the champs."

That's a complete sentence. If you want to indicate a pause use a comma like the rest of us.

"As far as your jumping on the bandwagon, [is concerned] I can see why there would be no need."

Don't end a sentence with a preposition when you're trying to illustrate your intellect or at least superiority in some way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
Houston won't be anything but a shadow of what the Oilers formerly were when they occupied the Astro dome, so you
just keep right on thinking your some kind of a fan cause in
reality your just simply nothing
(ahem) "Houston won't be anything BUT a shadow of what the Oilers were when they occupied the Astrodome, so you can just keep right on thinking you're some kind of fan, because in reality you're simply nothing."

The way you wrote it imples I own something called a "simply nothing" and truthfully I have NO IDEA what that is. I BELIEVE you were trying to say that I AM nothing, In which case you'd be wrong. I AM the muff-hugga who just corrected your attrocious grammar on a site where you're viewed as a bleeding hemorrhoid on the anus of a sports team whose a-hole fans (like yourself) are the SOLE cause of teams around the National Football League and their fans loathing them. Truthfully those of us who profess to "hate" the Cowboys don't HATE them, we hate the loudmouth beat-offs like yourself who go out ensconced in Cowboy regalia and pound your chest sayin' "How 'bout them Cowboys!" and simply can't Shut the vugg up when they win a game." And can't shut up about Superbowls they won 20 YEARS AGO! Sit down, shut up, enjoy the game, let an opposing fan buy you a beer and win with some damn dignity and you just MIGHT not have football fans world wide thinking you're a bunch of obnoxious a$$ Wholes.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote