View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #412
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Yeah..... I'd like to hear the audio from that conversation he had with Whitten, where Ware is trying to calm Bryant down & wards Whitten off. I can't imagine that's Whitten saying, "Yeah Muthafuqah, we got this." Then pointing at Bryant, "You are the man!! Get down wichoe bad-self." Then Ware saying,"Ah-ah, Jason... hold on now. Dez, you're not a cheerleader my man." Then slaps him on the back of the head,"Wake up, you're a football player. We don't go up & down the sidelines pumping each other up when the game is not going our way... That's Jerrah's job. You are just a play-yer. Playah."

I like DezBryant, he had a heck of a game. If he had another TD, I'd have won my fantasy league.

But that was classless.
Witten was basically telling him to chill and concentrate on the next play. They still had 12 sec at that point to run the last play. I really don't have that much of a problem with Dez here. If you hear the audio of the first episode without watching the video, there is really nothing wrong with him. When you watch the video, he's just way more animated than anyone else in the shot.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote