View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #15
Lord Bills
Destruction

Rep Power: 2290 Lord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Texans Make A Trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
If Keenum ends up being the real deal, great. Actually awesome. I still wouldn't trade picks away to improve this year. Take a chance with the young players. Hope some shine and plug holes for next year. The only exception being a right tackle that would stay for a few years.

I still can't understand fans that want the team to lose when there is still a chance at the playoffs. Blows my mind...
So if there's a chance to make the playoffs and your new quarterback ends up being the real deal, why wouldnt you take a chance on sacrificing some draft picks that could or could not work out in future order to save the season and acquire players who are proven?

The future isnt promised to anyone. The AFC is wide openn this year. I think a trade for a proven talented linebacker from a losing team could do wonders.

Put schaub on the market, see if anybody bites. Sacrifice some draft picks if you could talk a losing team into parting ways with a really talented player.
Lord Bills is offline   Reply With Quote