View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #51
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 12391 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What happened to us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
C-N-D tried to tell us to expect this type of yr from Schaub. But some didn't want to listen.

A dominant NT like Nix or as Badboy suggested Carrethers, that could draw double teams, helping stop the run between the tackles. (Texans are 3rd worst at allowing runs between the tackles) This would also help free up Watt and Mercilus to rush the passer. Nix is a 3 down NT.
Jay Ratliff? Obviously not for this year, but when healthy the guy is a load. Maybe draft best available edge rusher #1 (Clowney). Maybe can still salvage a run with the current core.