View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #12
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
what if keenum ends up being the real deal?

I would make a trade because the AFC is wide open this year. Patriots are hurting and very vulnerable and so are the Broncos.
If Keenum ends up being the real deal, great. Actually awesome. I still wouldn't trade picks away to improve this year. Take a chance with the young players. Hope some shine and plug holes for next year. The only exception being a right tackle that would stay for a few years.

I still can't understand fans that want the team to lose when there is still a chance at the playoffs. Blows my mind...