View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #8
SwoLy-D
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 SwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respectedSwoLy-D is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: 4 tickets vs. Jaguars 11/24/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Just be patient. The Jags are probably the worst team in NFL history and the Texans are disappointing. You will probably be able to land real cheap tickets the week of the game.

If the Colts blow out the Texans on Sunday night people are going to seriously start bailing on their tickets.

The only thing that will keep prices steady is if Case Keenum starts lighting it up and they beat the Colts on Sunday night.
I BELIEVE my Texans will win on Sunday night... so I'll buy the tickets BEFORE then. I also have to plan stuff so I'm not running around searching for stuff I can't find later. So if the prices go down, who cares?
SwoLy-D is offline   Reply With Quote