View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #80
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105102 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

If we're looking for later round QBs, we might as well go with Murray in the 3rd or develop Mannion after nabbing him in the 4th or 5th.

If we're going QB in the first round, it has to be Hundley or Manziel. Both are not immediate starters because Hundley is very raw and Manziel needs to work on being a pocket passer more (which is why I'd like him to stay one more year under Sumlin, but it's not happening). I'm not impressed by Boyd anymore and Mariota... well, Chip Kelly's going to want him.

Because I don't think we go QB in the first round (unless Keenum happens to suck it up for the rest of the season or something) I'd like us to get Nix from ND or Ha-Ha Dix out of Bama. Those would be impact defensive players. If we could get Clowney I would flip **** too.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote