View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013   #79
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
A little more academic than anything, now that we've dropped to #7/8th overall, but BattleRedBlog had a mock of the first round. The first four picks were QBs (Bridgewater, Mariota, Boyd, and Hundley), followed by the Texans took Clowney at #5 overall before trading back into the tail end of the first for Stephen Morris out of Miami.

I'm stilling riding the irrational Manziel draft crush wave, but I wouldn't mind Morris (though perhaps without trading up so much to get him). Getting Clowney and pairing him with Watt would be a little ridiculous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

That's how I feel about Morris. Kid should not be taken in the first round. Third, sure. But every time I watch Miami I come away thinking about how many throws he just misses.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote