View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #27
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67904 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars might be worst team in history

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I thought the 0-16 Lions were the worst team I had ever seen, and I saw the get destroyed by the Titans on Thanksgiving where fans were openly rooting for 0-16, simply because they felt it was the only way Matt Millen would get fired. (they were right)

In this case, its worse. The Lions at least have a fanbase and franchise cornerstones, even then. I can't name one player on the Jags I'd want on my team. Not one. Its crazy bad. The niners stopped playing hard to be nice, and every team's that played the Jags has had to let up on the gas to not embarrass them, even though I'm convinced every opponent could have posted 50+ on them.

The sad thing is the Jags look like they are trying too. They simply have NO talent.
Justin Blackmon (who missed the first four games) is really good, even if he's no Megatron. He would be the best WR on the Titans if he were in Tennessee IMO.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote