View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: 4 tickets vs. Jaguars 11/24/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoLy-D View Post
I think I might have an offer but I'm still looking for others. Thanks!
Just be patient. The Jags are probably the worst team in NFL history and the Texans are disappointing. You will probably be able to land real cheap tickets the week of the game.

If the Colts blow out the Texans on Sunday night people are going to seriously start bailing on their tickets.

The only thing that will keep prices steady is if Case Keenum starts lighting it up and they beat the Colts on Sunday night.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote