View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #71
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 116344 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Don't over look Ryan Carrether from Ark St who could be available later in draft and compare favorably to Nix. I love Nix but if I could get a run plugger to collapse pocket and use first elsewhere, that is way I'm going. He has lost weight and really is cranking it up.
This is good news, Carrethers has gotten better this yr? He has always had lack of stamina issues. He definitely has talent. I didn't watch him this yr. I did see some of him last yr. He was impressive.

If he has gotten better I wouldn't wait until the 3rd for him. I would pick him in the 2nd. Big men that can move are hard to find. Do you have any links for this yr for him?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote