View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #395
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think differently. Put him in a pressure cooker. I honestly think we're going to experience a magical 2nd half of the season & we're going to make the play-offs. If Keenum can handle the pressure of a guy "breathing down his neck" now, then the play-offs won't be something he'll have to adjust to.
i disagree to an extent. it usually brings out more in a competitor to be the chaser, than it does the chased. i think this is an issue that yates is having. yates's big plus when he came in as a rookie was his poise, he looked calm and able to play the position ... that really eroded fast as keenum closed in. yates seemed to start pressing, trying to do more and ultimately hurt himself. i'd rather see kubiak focus on what's infront of keenum than the player behind him. keep the goal in sight.