View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #394
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Head Coach Gary Kubiak

Quote:
(on the quarterback situation) “Case (Keenum) will start this week. Actually, I talked to Case and Matt (Schaub), I think, Tuesday before I gave them their break and talked to the team this morning.”
It's interesting he told Matt & Case on Tuesday.

I was pretty sure he had made up his mind when he was gloating about Case on Monday's presser. & he looked like a totally different guy calling plays.... like he was having fun again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Can we load anymore stress on Keenum than making it sound like Kubiak will be breathing down Keenum's neck at every turn? Give the man a break for a while...........and pray that Schaub has no need to come in limpin' and Schaubin' again.
I think differently. Put him in a pressure cooker. I honestly think we're going to experience a magical 2nd half of the season & we're going to make the play-offs. If Keenum can handle the pressure of a guy "breathing down his neck" now, then the play-offs won't be something he'll have to adjust to.