View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #391
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
After reading this about Poe and what he does for Hali/Houston/Johnson it makes me want the next regime to pick Nix in the 1st rd even more.
i'm not sure poe is the impact that you're implying. sure he's a good player that's playing really well, but those guys are studs on their own. we dont have olb's anything near hali and houston regardless of who we sign around them. heck we already have the D-MVP and a probowler inside and cant get an edge rush.

edit: dont get me wrong, i absolutely love having a two ton DT in the middle to push the pile. i'd sign poe in a heartbeat or nix if he's the beast some are talking about. i just dont think adding a mountain in the middle is going to affect the lack of talent we currently have at linebacker.