View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is Marciano still around? Accountability!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
There is a problem in the link somewhere. Marciano's special teams haven't been this bad. Honestly, I would pin this on the head coach and the team overall. Bad teams tend to have problems everywhere. Or else they wouldn't be that bad.

Marciano knows special teams. He has a special teams assistant that I'm pretty sure knows special teams. I can't imagine that he's not telling these guys the right things to do.
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe there's a "second class citizen" thing going on with Special Teams, where those guys aren't "looking" for an opportunity to do something.... so you have three special teams player not giving a damn about losing that opportunity.

Just a theory.