View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #133
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Knowing I can count on A&M to win this weekend (granted, it's friggin UTEP lol) is a good salve over the pain of watching the Texans lose normally. However, I'm legitimately excited this weekend because I've been converted into the Faith of Keenum

Glad our D showed up to play against Vandy. Offense was shooting itself in the foot with all the fumbles. Manziel was solid except for the one interception. Mizzou looks beatable and LSU... well, that game is the wild card.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote