View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #389
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If Yates is in uniform, I'm going to be skeptical about Schaub being healthy.

I've had torn ligaments in my ankle and I was out for a while. I don't know the severity of matts situation, but I don't see him having torn ligaments and being able to play football.

I think they are either saying Matt is healthy so they can get rid of him, or kubiak is doing Matt a favor so when he has to find a new team they aren't skeptical about his injuries...and maybe a little bit mixed in with him seemingly making a tough decision (even though it shouldn't be tough).

Don't know if any of that makes sense, but I think it's strange that it's reported he has torn ligs while texans and Matt are saying he's healthy.
Suuuuuure........It'll already be 2 whole weeks........Schaub's ankle and Lisfranc foot ligaments are healed as good as new and he's ready to go Sunday if........

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote