View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #407
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115506 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I finally saw that final drive & while Megatron played his part, that was all Stafford. If anyone had any doubt about the "rape culture" in America, they need to watch that drive, especially the scoring play. Stafford forced himself on them & made the Cowboys like it.
Hmmm...I would say full-on BEAST MODE or going HAM would be a more appropriate descriptor. In your analogy, the Cowboys are the lady, and that's an insult to women.

But Stafford really impressed me. There was double BEAST MODE in that game, between Stafford and Megatron.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote