View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 Houston Texans 2014 Mock #1

No, but I think KJ gets re-signed, we've got JJo for another 2 yrs., and I hope for improvement from Bouye to push Harris and McCain. If we could trade down in the 1st and add another 2nd and 3rd/4th round picks then I'd love to grab some early round CB talent. As is we've got more holes in the team than picks in the draft and sacrifices have to made somewhere. At CB we at least have some starter level talent and their are much bigger holes on the team than CB depth.

I think Barr gives us an instant pass rush and solidifies our starting LB's along with moving Reed to ILB. That instant pass rush also helps our secondary alot. Great CB's with an a poor pass rush get exposed, average CB's with a great pass rush look great.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote