View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #164
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 293247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Well of course there are people petitioning it, but my point is that most of the people protesting the Washington Redskins, Cleveland Indians, etc. are completely oblivious when it comes to Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill.
Oh, I agree with you. I was just curious and checked Google. I never knew there was an actual movement to remove Jackson from the $20 until you mentioned it. Honestly I find it kinda' bizarre, but to each his own, I guess.