View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2014 Mid-Season Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I have to agree with you on the TE play of this team and I really think OD will be gone next year. I don't know much about Jenkins but he has the right size. Is he fast? Does he block well? Kubes has never picked a TE this high in the draft, but if they cut ties with OD, he may just go for a TE like this in the 2nd.

As for the O-line, there's likely 3 pieces (Brown, W.Smith, Newton) that are having issues with 2 of them needing to be replaced. Brown's issues, I believe, are due to his off season surgery and I fully expect him to get back to normal soon. Wade Smith is getting long in the tooth and needs to be replaced. Thought they did this by drafting Quiz and he could still be the answer at LG, or he could end up replacing Newton at RT. In any case, they need to draft at least 1 O-lineman next year and see which one (Newton, Quiz, B. Williams, or draft pick) will win out at RT. I don't know anything about Hickey but he seems like a good pick in the 3rd.

Of course we don't know how the season plays out, where the Texans will pick, and if Kubes and company will be back next year, but all in all, I think this is one of the better mocks I've seen. It addresses all the areas of need and most of the players look to be solid selections.
thanks

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote