View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #393
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 151691 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
When your stuck in traffic or someone cuts you off don't you have a
"pissy outburst"? of course you do, human emotions are going to come
out and many believe that it is better to release the emotion than it is
to hold it all in and allow it to fester, which brings out more anger and
out of control outbursts

so for Dez to let it go I think is the right thing to do!!!!
Your analogy is flawed. My road rage isn't televised nationally or displayed in front of my peers at my office. Dez lacks decorum and obviously has some questionable decision-making when it comes to how to react when things go poorly.

He having a hissy fit, and I think the reaction from his coaches and teammates show all you need to know if you're having a tough time deciding on whether or not he's just showing some "fire" out there or if he's in full melt down mode. Jason Witten didn't looked inspired by Dez's so-called "passion." He looked like an annoyed parent faced with a child pulling a tantrum.

But be a fan of that type of behavior. I'm sure it won't prove a distraction at all.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote