View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #264
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61508 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's poor job of managing the cap has closed our window for the time bein

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't see a difference between Jjo & Matt Schaub. Both were good enough in their day, but I haven't seen Jjo play at a pro-bowl level in about as long as I've seen Schaub play at that level.

He's definitely not done anything in the last 2 seasons (yet, since this season is far from over) to make me want to take a $10M cap hit.
According to PFF out of 106 ranked CBs, Joseph is ranked #23. That's respectable. Cutting Joseph and the Texans secondary is only getting worse not better. I think the pass rush and run defense are bigger problems facing the defense. Currently the Texans Passing D is ranked #1, the Texans Rushing D is #27.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote