View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013   #73
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: 2014 Draft Eligible QB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I think the jury is still out on whether or not he can be a franchise quarterback. Franchise quarterbacks need to show more diverse and advanced passing ability than we are seeing from him this year, or atleast than I am seeing. I think he stays another year under Mora. That would be best for his NFL career.

Against Stanford, he was 24/39 193 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs.

Against Oregon, he was 13/19 64 yards, 1 TD 2 INTs.

Last season in two games against Stanford he was 43/69 438 yards, 1 TD 2 INTs.

A first round quarterback needs to be better against top level competition, simply put.
I agree. He probably needs to stay another year and sharpen up. I'm saying that if you think the guy has all the tools needed to be successful but he needs a year,you still have to draft the guy if you're in position. Mcnair nor Kapernick were ready as rookies,but they're potential was sky high.