View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texian's Mid Season Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I trust ourlads scouting service who report Trent is 6050 261 as of this September. If in fact he has added 30lbs since then without losing a step, yeah that would qualify as Watt-Esq.
Even at 261, I wouldn't be opposed to grabbing him.

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfKf8QsA6-E&noredirect=1

He looks like an OLB. If we were to go with Texian's draft & select an OLB with our first two picks... I wouldn't have an issue with that.

McCarren in the third..... I like it.

But with Earl Mitchell & Antonio as free agents, I'd like to spend a few picks on some big bodies. We need some help on the OL, not saying we don't. But we've got Brennan who should have took the whole year off anyway, & Quiz & I'd look for some young FAs out there that can get us by for another year.