View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #58
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 NFL Games in London in 2014?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Good grief.

You do realize that the exchange rate with Mexico favors the US dollar MUCH more than it does with the UK pound, no?

And, again: flying to Mexico is nothing compared to flying to London. Which dramatically negates the travel costs.

As I said, this conversation is going no where. Some of us just won't agree.

And, regardless of what people are finding as they rush to airline web sites to look up flight times to and from Europe, I have done that trip several times. Coming back from Europe is pretty much 3 hours longer - to Houston - than going over. That's been my experience, anyway.

Anyway, as I said, we will all agree to disagree...
It is not 3 hours longer. Christ look it up its a hour to hour and a half. You can't start saying "agree to disagree" when you are factually wrong an there is no retort you can make
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote