View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #57
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 NFL Games in London in 2014?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Actually, I work in Houston for a London-based company. I know about business.

Anyway, as I said, we will have to agree to disagree. I'm done with this conversation.

A London team will not happen.

No clearly you don't understand business because currency differences aren't an issue and you continue to show how ignorant you are on the topic. You work for a London based company in the US? Do you get paid in gbp? If not I can't understand how your company figured it out and the nfl cant

The added cost for longer flights will be something a London based owner could easily absorb without impacting the finances of a team to keep this from happening

Of course we can agree to disagree on a fake 3 hour travel time difference
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote