View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #15
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Agreed, during the off season I had to admit Mitchell looked better than I thought but he seemingly has declined. Wonder if Watt is thinking about who is on defense helping him to get better? Could we buy more than 2.3 tackles per game for Ninja's $5.647 m? Is Mitchell a hurry the QB Nose? 1 sack for 7 games? Well at least he is a clog the middle guy; no wait 20 combined tackles.. wrong again.

We might be focusing on the big dollars needed to re-sign JJ when we should think about who we place around him to make rings more available. To me a good nose and an ILB would be a huge start.

Absolutely. I have to admit though that he does hustle after running backs down field. Of course that's not what you want from your starting DT.

We went through basically the same thing for the last ten years with Andre Johnson. I guess we haven't learned from that mistake. We need someone next to Watt who is good enough to stop teams from double and triple teaming him. Poor Watt is going to end up just like Andre. A great player that just never really reaches his potential because of lack of support around him.