View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #67
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I don't like this year's crop of QBs, to be honest. I think a couple of them could pan out to be very good, but I don't see a top end high talent guy like Luck, for instance. I think whoever comes out this year will need a little seasoning.
I agree but I love Manzel. I know a lot of people are down on him but he is the only QB that has a chance to make it to our pick that I wouldn't pass up.

As far as what position I think we should go after with iour first rounder, give me Manzel or Best.Defensive.Player.Available.

On a side note. Why does everyone here just ignore the DT position? A lot of this defensive problems could be masked if we had a quality DT that could comand double teams and push the pocket.