View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #13
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58359 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Ugggh
I love nix. I would of taken him in the first round last year if he was available. I was saying ugghhh to wolf6151's comments.

Originally Posted by Wolf6151
JMO:

1. Nix, if we didn't have so many team needs/holes to fill I'd love this pick but Mitchell is serviceable-good at NT in our 1 gap system that stresses penetration and pressuring the QB, and I can't see using our 1st round pick on replacing a serviceable player..

I hate this line of thought. First off Mitchell SUCKS. How long are we going to continue to trot out subpar DT's next to Watt? I called it before the season started. I said if we don't get a real DT that can demand double teams this defense is going to struggle and Cushing (MLB) will not make it through the season.

This system is poorly designed. Wade needs to using a hog in the middle that can push the pocket backwards. Until then teams will abuse the middle of our defense and our LBs will continue to wear out and go down during the season. And our OLBs will continue to to be useless.