View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #257
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 12708 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's poor job of managing the cap has closed our window for the time bein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post

Here is something most fans don't realize, it's going to cost as much to sign JJ Watt as it cost to sign Joe Flacco and the Texans still don't have a QB.
Oh, I realize it. I've been sounding the "JJ Watt contract" alarm loudly the last several months. It's a couple of years away, but it is going to be MASSIVE. That's why I have been saying we have to win NOW. JJ's next contract will necessitate a near-house cleaning to afford him, so we've got to get w's now.
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote