View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #18
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Gruden: "I would like to give coaching one more try"

Per PFT, Gruden would like to give coaching "one more try":

Quote:
ďI would like to give coaching one more try,Ē Gruden said.

Gruden has made similar remarks in the past, but itís becoming likely that heíll ditch the ESPN broadcast booth for the sidelines sooner rather than later, especially since this is his fifth season out of the game. With so many of his former assistants already under contract with the Cowboys, speculation has persisted that Gruden could replace Jason Garrett in Dallas.

Regardless of the destination, Grudenís leverage could peak after the coming season, given the success of his former colleague in Green Bay, Chiefs coach Andy Reid. Reid has thrived a season after being booted by the Eagles, and the turnaround in Kansas City will make all members of the Fired Football Coaches Association more attractive, including the founder of the group.
It is looking like the East is Dallas', so I don't know that he ends up there, but it is interesting that he is allegedly eyeing a comeback. With the QB talent that is coming out in this draft, he could be a great grab for someone.