View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Wolf6151 Houston Texans 2014 Mock #1

Antonio's a FA next year. His cap number will be $0 if we don't resign him but at his age I doubt he'll be expecting a huge contract. We can most likely get him back cheap.

Yes, definitely need an OLB.

I like Murray. Hopefully the flashier QBs will push him to us in the second. I'd hate to be in a Rivers/Brees situation, but I'd hate to be where we are now even worse.

Love the OT pick, but shouldn't there be a LT available we can move to the right side? Even if that means taking one in the second & a QB in the third.