Thread: Luxury Picks
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #19
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luxury Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
of course, you disagree, but you will have a really hard time showing me where Evans has ever line-up at TE. The vast majority of Evans' snaps are taken at split end on the right side of the formation. Any other his uses are largely speculative.

Calvin Johnson is bigger, stronger and faster than Evans and when do they use him at TE??? Oh, basically never. The same goes for Colston and Vincent Jackson. Nothing wrong with that guy being able to physically dominate DBs, but the concept that he has shown to be multi-positional is speculative at best.
im not comparing calvin to evans nor am i saying his lined up as a TE. what i am saying though is in certain situations i think he could do it
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote