View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #71
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Draft Eligible QB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
He's a beter passer than you give him credit for. When trying to judge on whether you should draft a qb or not,you have to look at upside. You have to ask yourself how good can he be with our coaching staff? If you think the guy can be a franchise qb,but he needs a yr,then you still draft him. You have measure your chances of drafting the high level talent at the most importat position.
I think the jury is still out on whether or not he can be a franchise quarterback. Franchise quarterbacks need to show more diverse and advanced passing ability than we are seeing from him this year, or atleast than I am seeing. I think he stays another year under Mora. That would be best for his NFL career.

Against Stanford, he was 24/39 193 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs.

Against Oregon, he was 13/19 64 yards, 1 TD 2 INTs.

Last season in two games against Stanford he was 43/69 438 yards, 1 TD 2 INTs.

A first round quarterback needs to be better against top level competition, simply put.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 10-27-2013 at 03:17 AM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote