View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013   #8
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

dude certainly has "it", but manziel reminds me too much of vince young with maturity and mental issues. i dont think he has what's required to excel at the next level when he's asked to be a quarterback.

using your mock, i'd much rather have the aggie you select next. we have a HUUUGE deficiency at right tackle that is crippling our offense both running and passing. matthews would make a fantastic bookend with duane brown, and his rookie contract would near coincide with brown's deal - giving us a lot of flexibility down the line. i know we wont be drafting high enough to get him, but it certainly would be nice.