Thread: Luxury Picks
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #16
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luxury Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
yeah i agree. his so versatile and would open up any offence. it would be out of him and watkins as the top WR, i would give it to Evans.
Evans isn't versatile at all. He is an outside WR only. he is big, but won't fool anybody as a TE and is not quick twitched as a slot player. Very much Vincent Jackson and Colston like. He might be the 1st WR off the board, but not because does lots of different things.