Thread: Luxury Picks
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #15
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luxury Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
You & I are on same page. I think if Manziel comes out & I think it is 95% he will,then Evans should also. He could be top 15 pick. I'm trying to rework my last mock now. FYI A&M plays Vandy now on local channel KUBE. Evans is very good WR & can play TE and slot. 6'5 225 4.58.
yeah i agree. his so versatile and would open up any offence. it would be out of him and watkins as the top WR, i would give it to Evans.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote