View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #339
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
When i started reading your comment, I just knew it was going to Lance Armstrong ... epic disappointment.
Some of us don't have to eat pills, take performing enhancing drug shots, or have to have a camera shoved up our ass to get over that... But like my doctor always told me, he might be a **** bag, but he was a welcomed **** bag who raised a LOT of money for the cause, so I thank him for that.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote