View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #336
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Keenum should be the starting QB for the rest of the season. No doubt about it. Schaub reached his ceiling couple of years ago and with his injuries, I don't see him being able to do much else. His career I think is over as a starting QB in the NFL. But we have a "genius" head coach in Kubiak who is attached to Schaub and may start him out of some misguided sense of loyalty. I realize that if Keenum starts and does well for the rest of the season, it'll likely mean Kubiak will return for yet another season, but I think it's worth finding out if he's the guy going forward. Finding and investing in a starting caliber QB in this league is no small task. Just look at the Jags, Vikings, Raiders, Bills, etc. It's crucial that we find out if Keenum is a starter or a backup and now's the time to do it.