View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013   #330
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200872 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
i remember seeing schaub on that thing and i cant believe how sad and pathetic he looked rolling around in the stadium like that. I would have been embarrassed if i did that. Any ounce of respect i had for schaub was gone after i saw that sorry picture.

At least be a man and walk around in crutches. To drive around in a scooter looking like a young old geezer just encapsulates schaub's career with the texans.
I am not Schaub's biggest fan, but I cannot standby while he takes shots for something that he SHOULD be doing.

Following the type of injury he sustained and the type of surgery he underwent, for the first several weeks he would have been instructed to keep his foot elevated to minimize the possibility of bleeding problems, swelling and pain. Dangling the foot down on crutches on the sidelines during a game is the last thing that would be conducive to healing. By the end of the game that foot would have been engorged within the confined space of his boot............a situation that would necessarily significantly decrease healing blood flow through the traumatized tissues.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote